- January 10, 2020 – Amendment of Annex VIII of Regulation 1272/2008 (UFI and PCN start date)
The European Commission has published the delegated regulation amending the CLP regulation (1272/2008), which postpones the start date for fulfilling the reporting obligation (UFI and PCN) to poison information centers from January 1, 2020 to January 1, 2021
- February 18, 2020 – The legislature has published the 14th ATP
Regulation (EU) 2020/217 of the Commission of October 4, 2019 amending Regulation (EC) No. 1272/2008 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the classification, labeling and packaging of substances and mixtures for the purpose of adapting to the technical and scientific progress
- June 18, 2020 – Revised Annex II of REACH Regulation published. Commission Regulation (EU) 2020/878 of 18 June 2020 amending Annex II to Regulation (EC) No 1907/2006
- 11 August 2020 – Commission Regulation (EU) 2020/1182 of 19 May 2020 amending Part 3 of Annex VI to Regulation (EC) No 1272/2008 of the European Parliament and of the Council on classification, labelling and packaging of substances and mixtures for the purpose of adapting it to technical and scientific progress.
- 01 September 2020 – The three substances cyclotetrasiloxanes (D4), cyclopentasiloxanes (D5) and cyclohexasiloxanes (D6) have been assessed by ECHA as very persistent and very bioaccumulative and therefore classified as substances of very high concern (SVHC). It was proposed to restrict the placing on the market of these substances in consumer products.